Pressure Transmitter Query
Let's Get Started With A Quick Review . . .
LSPT Sanitary Continuous Pressure Transmitters are designed specifically for the food and pharmaceutical industries. Our pressure transmitters meet ALL 3A, USDA and 3rd party testing / evaluation criteria. 4-20mA continuous output and 1.5 - 2” tri-clamp connection is standard. The LSPT-4220 is ruggedly constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel and is available in 1.5 or 2” tri-clamp with measurement specifications superior to the competition.
Standard Features :
• Accuracy : 0.50% BFSL • Linearity : ±0.08 BFSL or better
• Hysteresis : 0.15% or better • Repeatability : 0.07%
• Stability : ±0.2% of calibrated rage for 1 year
• Over-Range Rating : 2 times base range at burst of 800%
• Zero/Span Adjustments : ±10%
• Process Temperature Range : -20˚F to 300˚F
• Storage Temperature : -65˚F to 250˚F
• Operating Temperature : -0˚F to 180˚F
• Durability : 10 to the 7th cycles with negligible performance change
• Humidity Effect : no performance effect at 95% relative humidity non-condensing
• Vibration Sweep : less than ±0.1% F.S. effect for 0-2000HZ at 20 g’s in any axis
• Shock : less than ±0.05% F.S. effect for 100g’s 20ms shock in any axis
• Position Effect : less than 0.1% F.S.
• Output : 4 to 20mA standard output; optional 1-5VDC, 1-6VDC reverse polarity protected
• Housing : highly polished 304 s.s.; product contact surfaces 316 s.s.
• Approvals : meets ALL 3A, USDA and FDA requirements
Select 1 Option . . .